Friday, November 4, 2016

Miccostumes Rem [Re:Zero] Cosplay Review

Photographer : Jack Manovella
https://www.facebook.com/jack.manovella?fref=ts
Post Production : Tessa C.
Ram :  KURA
Both cosplay costumes from Miccostumes

REVIEW :

Pros : IT IS SO CUTE! It fit me no problem, it was even a little large on the waist but if I had gotten size S I was afraid that it would be too tight. The fabric used for the shoulder straps are a big plus, because they stay up on their own, and magically defeat gravity!
I was worried that the dress might be a little short compared to Rem, but I actually like the length, if it were longer it wouldn't be as cute. haha.
The dress was fully accessorised, it came with the white socks, a petty skirt, hair pins, and even the head gear. 

Cons : The socks are a bit tight and too short. The flower that came with the head gear wasn't to my liking, so I made different ones (one for myself as Rem, and for Ram). See picture above for the hand made one!

(The flower provided with costume)

For the price given, the outfit is really worth it. I will definitely wear it often! 
Miccostumes does not have the wig in stock, so I had to order my own. Since Re:zero is a New series, I hope they will get new items in soon!

Front and Back of cosplay costume:


Thank you for reading!
And if you liked this review and want to check out the store,




nyu >3<





No comments:

Post a Comment